Welcome to our kids ministry
Madison Street’s Children’s Ministry is known as KidsQuest. We want our children to QUEST or SEEK the Lord with all that they have and to live it out daily.
- KidsQuest Worship meets on Sunday morning at 10:00am for grades Kindergarten through 5th grade. This is a time of learning more about Jesus through music and lesson teaching.
- LifeGroup meets on Sunday morning at 11:15am for preschool age through 5th grade.
- Critterland Worship meets on Sunday morning at 10:00am for 4 year olds. This is a time of learning more about Jesus through music, skits, stories, and crafts.
- AWANA meets on Wednesday at 6:15pm for ages 2 years through 5th grade. Children spend time learning scripture, playing games, learning songs, and hearing special speakers each week. This program runs from August through May. At the end of each AWANA year there is an AWANA awards celebration for the entire church to attend.
- During the summer months there are a lot of fun activities for our children.
With all of this fun going on we also take the safety of your child very serious. We have a secure check in system in our KidsQuest area which allows only approved individuals to drop off or pick up your child.